Things I Love About Aquamarine
1. Aquamarine is one of the wonders of the gem world due to its rarity, beauty, and unique properties. along side gems like ruby, emerald, & diamond.
2. Calms & soothes hot flashes and anger. This gemstone is known to have calming, cooling and soothing energies which are great for relieving extreme emotions. Feeling heated? Grab your aquamarine and meditate on it for a moment.
3. Helps activate the throat chakra to assist with clear communication. Not sure what to say but need to speak on something? Aquamarine can help you find those perfect words to get your point across. Reflect with this stone, write it out, or keep it in your pocket during that conversation that has to be had.
4. Water Element - Aquamarine keeps you in touch with your subconscious, deep emotions, and spirit.
5. Helps dispel emotional numbness so you can clearly communicate your feelings. (especially for men)
6. Helps people realize not all power comes from force. You can be cool, calm, collected and still get things done.
7. Connects you with divine feminine. The divine feminine energies of life want you to be in tune with life energies so you nurture yourself through the waves. Tap in with Aquamarine.
8. Helps you move through rapid change and removes resistance. Ready to let go of a grudge, the past, or change an old habit? Aquamarine can be your best friend in this process of release.
9. Assists with fear of speaking - great for teachers and speakers. This is one of the main reasons I added aquamarine to my collection. The connection aquamarine has with the throat chakra assists anyone with fear of speaking to communicate fearlessly from the heart with courage.
10. Aquamarine means 'Water of the Sea' in latin.
11. This gemstone boasts a high level of durability, thanks to its impressive hardness rating of 7.5 to 8, making it an excellent choice for use in jewelry.
12. Aquamarine gets its blue color from trace amounts of iron present in the crystal structure of the gemstone. Specifically, the iron atoms within the crystal lattice absorb light in the red and yellow portions of the spectrum, while reflecting blue and green light, resulting in the gemstone's characteristic blue-green hue.
13. Valued as a stone of eternal youth & happiness.
Leave a Reply.
About the Author & Artist
Megan LaCroix also known as Citrine is the daughter of a Navy Veteran. She’s lived all over the US but has roots in Michigan where her family is from. Spending summers in Northern Michigan exploring nature inspired her to create art work starting with jewelry and photography. She’d spend hours looking for rocks and creating assorted beaded jewelry with her sisters. In 2014 She graduated from University of Michigan School of Art & Design with a BFA then moved to Detroit where she is currently living and working. She is a multi-media artist with ever expanding skills but is best known for her jewelry, screen printing, photography, and paintings. Detroit Graffiti has a significant influence on her painting and drawing style. She’s participated in ArtPrize 2015 & 2021 and currently has a studio in the Village Arts Factory of Canton, MI.